Nate Schmold @ 30/30
Vancouver Island, Canada
Press / Business Contact:
Release Date: April 27 2015
Price: $9.99 USD
A tiny, naked cosmonaut with a jetpack & laser blaster must revive a dying galaxy by planting one seed at a time. An innovative and addictive arcade adventure experience with mystery and intrigue in all the right places.
- Pew Pew Pew High Score arcade action.
- Patented Relaxo-Panic™ gameplay
- Mysterious story and secrets woven within the arcade experience.
- Multiple weapons and Explosive devices like Contra III.
- Tower defence like a construction foreman BOSS.
- Procedurally generated galaxy. Each game unique like a snowflake.
- Aliens poop crystals from their bums before they explode.
- Spend poop crystals at an upgrade shop to permanently improve abilities.
- Radical interstellar screen sized boss fights.
- Mini-Map plot your cosmic journey.
- Warp around the whole place like U really mean it.
- Fresh electronic soundtrack by Ilkae, Zebra & Mantrakid.
- Deeply special bonds with secret cartoon animal pets.
- Discover hidden artifacts to modify and glitch the universe.
- Fire Bullets into a whole bunch of Bad Guy Faces.
- Float NAKEDLY all over Outer Space!!
Are You Press?
If you're looking at this page, chances are I've already passed you a Steam key for the Steam build of Cosmochoria. That being said feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or if there is anything I can assist you with.
Past Press Releases
- May. 01, 2015 - Beautifully Scored & Illustrated Indie Game 'Cosmochoria' has Launched!
- Sep. 02, 2014 - Cosmochoria Announced for Early Access
- Mar. 29, 2014 - Kickstarter Supports Naked Cosmonaut Battling Crystal-Pooping Aliens to Revive a Barren Universe
- Feb. 26, 2014 - "Cosmochoria" Playable Alpha Preview Released
- Jan. 29, 2014 - "Cosmochoria" Announced for PC & Mac in 2014
Quotes From Awesome People
- Cosmochoria is a sugar shock of sweet arcade fun in a beautifully psychedelic wrapper! Nate Schmold's debut game is a labor of love that deserves a wide and appreciative audience."
- Jason Kapalka, co-founder of PopCap Games (Bejeweled, Peggle, Plants vs Zombies)
- "Cosmochoria is a fun, clever, adorable game that’s bursting with humor and personality, plenty of fast shooting action and enough secrets and extras to keep you playing long after your first encounter with the final boss."
- "Cosmochoria is a perfect blend of serenity and chaos."
- "It's already so much fun to mess around in - and so pretty, too..."
- EuroGamer.net (Early Access)
- “I just need to...plant this thing and...shoot these aliens...hang on.”
- PCGamer.net (Early Access)
- “The cartoony vibe lends itself well to the laid-back nature of Cosmochoria.”
- “I could drift for days in space, alone, so long as the sequin twirls of distant stars and dreamy synths accompanied me.”
- KillScreenDaily.com (Early Access)
- "...with colorful imagery and atmospheric background music, [he created] something fresh."
- IndieGames.com (Early Access)
There are far more images available for Cosmochoria, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Artwork
Right click and 'Save-As' the images below or click the "Art Pack" link to get a full zip file containing various isolated Cosmochoria assets like enemies, characters, pets, etc. If there is anything specific you would like just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can get you what you need!
Art / Programming / Sound Design
Additional Sound Design
Music / Sound